What is IM?
Integration Management (IM) is for all staff members who have been sick and unable to work for longer than six weeks (continuous or accumulated) within the last 12 months.
Together with you, we would like to discuss what steps can be taken to overcome your current inability to work and avoid it in the future.
What are the objectives of the IM?
- Improve the health of employees and determine together with the employee what support is necessary
- Overcome current inability to work and prevent it in the future
- Maintain and secure the position
Which steps are included in IM?
- Making contact with the employee and providing information on IM
- Informational meeting with the IM consultant and receiving the consent of the employee -> without consent there is no IM
- Discussions together to set down integration steps (planning measures)
- Implementation of the measures
- Reviewing the effects of the measures (if necessary redefining) and conclusion of the IM